Sunday, May 14, 2006

Angry or sad????

*Rant........Damn bloody pissed of yesterday......(still damn angry.....) IM pissed off !!!!! because of two reasons............

1) Yesterday, some people say wanna go makan steamboat to celebrate her birthday........i like sor chai agreed blindly and he said that he'l get back to me as soon as possible........Nabeh!!! i thought wait for few minutes, mana tahu, until 6pm also no answer.......wasted 13 hours waiting for the answer........then, sms him asking for the confirmation, argggghhhhh...... didn't answer me but ask some one else to sms me back saying that the plan cancel already and they are happily stuffing their face in McD's........damn kau pissed off that time.......char tou......nothing to say already.....(taking deep breath to calm down.......)

2) After few hours later, while i tengah syok-syok tengok football......another sms came from my group member regrading the assignment (potong stim betul lah!!!) that i allocate to all of them........they can dare sms me that they couldn't give the answer to the assignment yesterday, that is due on tuesday. Damn kau x10 pissed already...........some more saying that they can only pass it to me on monday afternoon.........MONDAY AFTERNOON??????? i gave them until last Friday and can still negotiate for few more day.........damn kau lan man they all..........

Too many not smart people in this world lah........never use common sense or take people's feeling into consideration......perhaps im too nice too them until they walk all over me like the kaki lima at Petaling Street!!!!!!

That's it!!!!!!! Cannot take it anymore man..........No more Mr. Nice Guy already........Time to take extreme drastic action against them.........(i never use extreme and drastic in one sentences before......this is how im damn pissed off!!!!!)
I guarantee that they will never mess with me again........

*P/s this is a rant that i cannot keep mum and had to pour out all of my frustration to my so-called "friends"........

0 comments: