Saturday, August 05, 2006

Work In Progress.....

Merdeka x7 *follow by the Tanggal 31 song....lol XD....

Finally!!!!!! After 2 1/2 years of hours of lecturer, tons of books, uncountable assignments and projects, backstabbing each other, conflicts, and more backstabbing, i finally, by God's grace, manage to finish my diploma course.....yeah!!!!!!!

All the blood, sweat put into the final test on last thursday, im now free of all of this thing, (for a few years lah....)

NOw, gonna go to the working world soon and get my car a.s.a.p.....for now, just wanna enjoy myself for a while and concentrate on my other project that i've been wanting to do.....baking....

Before this i always say got no time to fulfill my passion, now, hehe....gonna take out my baking tray, my whisk, electric mixer and go wild....LOL

BTW, My blog is currently undergoing some revampment.....now, i if you see my blog, a bit cacat because still need to do a lot of things and will be up soon......Depends on my mood lor.....if i rajin, then by next week kau tim adi....or else, 2-3 week i guess.....still finding a suitable song.....if you guys have any suggestion for song to be put on my blog, fell free and give comment of your suggestion....

Cheers......

0 comments: