Friday, March 21, 2008

It Hurts!!!

Just focusing my energy on writing this short blog as i in a lot pain........ouch!!!!

Yesterday, with a few of my futsal buddies that i befriended from Sunway University College went to a futsal tournament organized by their fellow engineering friends.......I was the "illegal immigrant" there......what they don't know can hurt them rite???

Anyway,(still in pain) i played like there's no tomorrow, kept on falling , tumbling, diving........keeper mah what you expect?? LoLzzz.....

(Sorry, i don't want to put any picture as it's to graphical, beside, why do you wanna see my misery...LoLzz)

I played in 4 games, as a keeper, my captain says that i have no sub and will continue on, i was like, crap!!!(still in pain) But that really doesn't matter to me as im used to playing a full game.....

I was playing my usual game, when in the first game, one bloody fella came towards me as i was already grabbing the ball that was in my reach. That fella's knee came in and knock my thigh...... Could not feel in at first but as the game progress, the pain kept on creeping in like some one piercing my thigh......

After countless saves in 4 games, my left and right arms also almost gave up on me and every shot that my hands absorb, i can feel the numbness, (mahder!!!!! whack the ball nobody's world)

After the games finish, my back is in pain as my neck muscle is in pain......It's like i've just be through a car accident and still walking, thank God for that!!

All in all, didn't do to badly as we won 1 lost 3...hahaaha (Oklah, since the team just only form last week)

After the game finished, when to Sunway pyramid from Cheras to have dinner at Kim Gary.......

I wanna rest more know, my backs killing me....

Cheers!!!!

0 comments: