Thursday, June 05, 2008

Happy Birthday to all June babies

I would like to thanks everyone for your wishes and also for remembering my birthday…..*sob *Sob…….didn’t know you guys cared…..(a bit emo…..a bit only…) Didn’t had this many wishes last year or the previous one….but that’s water under the bridge……

For this double post, I would like to dedicate this post to all June babies out there by posting all the people that I know who is born on this glorious month….
Disclaimer: To whom may this be concern; I took your pictures from Facebook and Friendster. Hope you guys don’t mind if I didn’t take the best out of your album……
We start out with me!!! What??? My blog, my rule lah!! Lolzzzz







Well, that’ all from my memory bank……I apologize to anyone if I’ve forgotten about them as I’m not perfect to remember everyone’s birthday……
Off to go Sunway Pyramid to makan…….and thanks again guys (and gals) for your wishes in advance…..
Cheers!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.

Thats seriously ALOT of june babies o_O

@_@