Thursday, January 01, 2009

4th year today.....

WoW.....didnt notice that my blog has be collecting dust for the past 3 months......i had to post this as it's my 4th year "so-called" blogging....zzz

Nothing much to share aside from the futsal torney, my injuries, thankgiving makan, steamboats, work, work and more work!!.....

I just writing anything from the top of my head....

Oh ya....just started DOTA recently and still sucks at it......

Event's aside......it's 2009!!! and nothing to be surprised about it......still same old, same old me!

It's been a so-so year for me in 2008...... Taking things for granted.....letting go what's mine, didn't appreciate what's in front of me.......no guts to stand up for it....haihzzz

Felt like i've wasted a year of my life and hope to that i can rewind back to last year.....

To scared of confrontation and confession, to pain to live with it even more....

It was in front of my eyes, yet i chose to just ignore it where i can just confront....coz' the first time, it hurts, i doubt the second time would be less painful.....

WHY!!!! am i such a coward.......putting a mask on just to cover my real face.....

Wish that this year i stand up and speak up what lies in my heart.....

My main resolution for this year......


Dunno when i'll be blogging again......as if anyone reads it.....

Take Care,...

0 comments: