Friday, February 04, 2005

She's still in my mind............

As the days go by...............i still cant get her out of my head..........every day and every night, i'll thinking of her.......i've try to 4get tat crush but to no avail.........wat should i do? is there a solution 2 tis promblem tat im facing???....... Can someone help to find a way out of this dilemma tat im in???.......... i feel kinda strange and when i see her and when i dun c her i feel something is not rite in me.............wat a problem tis is.............
Anyway, life is going upwards and downwards in me........... (sign) im happy sometimes and a bit sad and down........one day u'll c me happy and joking around, another day, i'll be a poor, sad guy........ wat a miserable life im going through............ nobody can c rite through me coz its all covers with a different type of feeling..............but deep down inside its all dark, insecurity, pain from previous break ups and rejection which nobody noes bout' it........... i dun really let other people noe how am i feeling rite now.............not even my best friends..............all i noe tat i hav 2 live on in life and hope the rite gal 4 me is out there 4 me 2 search 4 her........
-" Life is a rollercoaster just like inside of me"- Ronald Keating's album "rollercoaster"

1 comments:

-karen- said...

Well, all I can say is that I know the feeling.
Just take things as they come and live your life day by day.

Don't think too much and things will happen for you.

All the best and Good Luck.

-Karen-