Friday, January 28, 2005

Very happy got 2 c my 'khai kah jie'

Its been almost a month i never got 2 c my pet sis............ i really miss her so much............ life will not be da same without her.............. we ate at da college restaurant with a few of her friends..........she introduce me to her friends............one very 'leng lui' name caroline and one handsome chap name Albert..........we had a long chat @ da restaurant until it closed............ we were toking and toking.............. go 2 da foyer and oso da cafeteria still toking....... i really enjoy her company coz she's nice and a bit 'siow' @ times...............she's funny, friendly, can rate her as 'leng lui' oso lah (if i dun say tis, she'll 'belasah' me wan)............ 1st time i saw my 'kar jie', i thought she was a snobbish and serious person.........turns out she's OK lah...........she gives me a lot of tips and her experience really help me a lot and she oso encourage me 2 do stuff tat i've never dun b4 (in my studies, wat were u thinking)................. i had a pretty good day 2 day and i hope it will be better 2molo...........: )

0 comments: