Thursday, January 20, 2005

Bad news and good news......

There's alwayz a time when u'll hav good news and also bad news.............i hav a few 4 today (19/01/2005)................ I'll start with the bad news......... I dunno how my coursemates noe bout' her....... da only person 2 noe bout tis is her best friend.................... now i've been tormented with tis info from my coursemate everyday i come to class...........even my chef lecturer knew bout' tis.............it is so embarrassing -_-.................... i dun really mind bout' it but they can be sometime go overboard bout' it............... i still dunno whether or not 2 tell her how i feel coz her best friend told me she just break up and i'm not da person who take advantage of people's feeling........... now, 4 da good news........... my burden has just been uplifted from my shoulders coz most of my assignments r done 4 now.................. merdeka!!! merdeka!!!.............. :0

1 comments:

Jo Lee said...

lol. finally u updated your blog. aiya, so what if people know who that girl is. love is something unique and beautiful, so enjoy it =0)