Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The chocolate she gave me is as sweet as her....: )

2day is Monday (10/01/2005), i woke up on da wrong side of my bed and 2 top tat i broke my handphone tis morning............ i was kinda sad and frustrated 2 day......: ( plus, i didt get enough sleep yesterday and oso suffering diarhoea and stomach ache. 2day was not a fine day 4 me.................... during my 1st class of da day, 'she' (re: prev blog) gave some chocolates through her friend............... tat really brighten me up tat time and put a smile back on my face...................i slowly savour da taste of da chocolate in my mouth coz it was as sweet as her.............yummy........ After class, i went 2 c her 2 thank her 4 da chocolate but @ tat time, she was having classes....... i just stood outside and c her from outside of da class........ she was there alright......... paying attentively to the lecture and i didn't want 2 disturb her......so i left........... and sit her 2 write tis blog.....hehe : )
i wish i could c her everytime im in college...............

0 comments: