Saturday, January 22, 2005

Is true that i have to make a move????

Love is the Next step!
by Graham... an author of life...

I walk proudly down the street
Seeing colors which arouse feelings to meet
A bright red being filled with love
Sent from a place far above

With every step I take I get closer still
To the feelings that our love will fulfill
I know you are out there my friend
Our time will come and time will bend

Space and time will become one
Your help and love will make life fun
Together we can save the world and more
We can understand life and our own explore

Running brings a feeling of exaltion
Your presence exudes health and relaxtion
Running will become flying when you arrive
Relaxing on a cloud in the sky we will feel alive

Come to me now and feel hear my call
Let us both together experience it all

0 comments: