Friday, January 28, 2005

My feelings 4 her is gone...........

B4 i pend down tis blog, i've done a lot of thinking....... is she da one 4 me or just another of tat type of feeling tat comes and go............ then, i felt she's just another feeling that i hav............ puppy love as people call it......... i dun care wat my frens say bout me and her coz i dun giv a damn anymore............. i dun denied wat they say bout me coz is da truth.......... coz i realize where i stand and i dun one 2 be clapping with one hand coz it does not make a sound......... well, there's plenty fishes in da sea and im still fishing 4 another.............. (for all who hav been following tis blog, im sorry coz i ended tis crush so fast)............. if i hav another one, i tell u all...........actually there one currently but tats another story.................. To Be Continued........

0 comments: