Saturday, March 05, 2005

Love for lefties...........

All my life of my love life............i've been through dates, love, crush, break ups, make ups etc.......... all the girls tat i ever been with or liked.......all have one thing in common.........there are all left-handed.........from my 1st crush until now......... i notice tat i am fond on left handed gurls.......... i am too, a left-handed person............there something appealling about left-handed gurls 2 me.........hehe : ).........wat a small world.........
There is an article wrote by someone tat i found in the net da can prove y am i attracted 2 left-handed gurls:

"Through the duration of my life, I have been told that left handed individuals make better lovers. This being that they are more attentive to the needs of their lover. As we all know, lefties grow up knowing that they simply MUST compromise to fit into a society peopled with "righties". This, naturally, would make us basically "easy-going" and, eventually, eager to please. I am a south paw, so modesty will not allow me to toot this horn. However, from experience, I can assure you that all my left handed lovers have been something to write home about. Hope this helps," -Mandy the lefty-

In the sense, its kinda true through tis woman's article........... so......to all lefties, we are special in our own way and dun let anyone 2 tell u tat u aren't..............

3 comments:

J@cob & Anne said...

cool i didn't know that lefties are like that bluffer wan la

Hei enjoy life and don't be so cought up with lefty girls..:p

-karen- said...

Interesting "research" done.
I never knew lefties were like that.

w3s said...

Hmm.. Wonder whether is it the truth? Hehehe.. :) Wont understand, cos I m a right hander..

So, wat r right handers?

Any research done?