Wednesday, March 23, 2005

luck of da lefties

me and her was having a bad day 2day........i was alreadi late 4 college 2day and i 4gotten my lecture notes on my way 2 college and i had 2 turn back and take it.........then, da 2nd time, i 4got my pendrive and had to go back twice!!!!...........she, on the other hand, couldnt' park her car near college coz da parking ticket machine wasn't working and she had 2 park somewhere quite far from college and oso she 4got her assignment tat was 2 be passed up 2day............we both had a terrible day 2day but it was not all bad coz she manage 2 pass it up on time........by hook or by crook...........i, just finish my PDS exam 2day any i manage 2 answer all da questions in da given time where else when my frens, who got 2 do it on monday.....say it was tough and had not enough time..........wat a day.............. : )

0 comments: