Sunday, June 19, 2005

All lot of birthdays in June......

I've been deprive of sleep 4 da past week due 2 mid-terms and assignments tat must be completed on da dateline given........tat's y i hav not been bloging 4 da past 2 weeks due 2 tis......

Let's not waste anytime n get 2 my blog topic 4 2day (i sound lik my lecturer).....my birthday is on da 5th of June and tis month there is a lot of people's bithday.......as i checked my friendster and my birthday alarm......everyday there's some1 i noe is having a birthday........kinda make u think....doesnt it????
To my opinion, may be June is a good month of da year....hehhe : )
if you guys out day hav an opinion bout tis, feel free 2 write me a comment or in da chatterbox in my blog.

anyway....i really dunno wat 2 write more coz lately, there is nothing happening in my life rite now...... but there is something i would lik 2 tok bout...... i never knew anyone tat hav da same passion that i hav.....cooking.

Kim......a gal from kuching.....studying in KL......she can make really nice sushi......(re: 2 her blog) i dunno how her cooking taste lik but judging from her pics....but i can imagine tasting it....hehe.....
1 day should try ur cooking....c whether nice a not.... n vice-versa....... or we should hav a cooking competition.....Boy vs Gurl contest....hehe....izzen it a good idea???
anyway......i noe ur b'day coming (oso on June.....) if ur reading tis..... i just wanna wish u an early happy birthday.....hehe......

wah.....alradi very late leh......wanna go 2 sleep now......
oh!! b4 i 4got..... no more clues from now on coz it getting kinda lame keeping my frens from guessing n wasting their time.....i just wanna say tat i malas alreadi giving out clues.....just find out urself lah.....i really very malas alreadi.....hehe....g'nite. : )

1 comments:

J@cob & Anne said...

Muahaha..challenge me lar..i'll leave such an impression the judge will not forget me for at least a week!!!

woi kim ur suppose to gimme some sushi too