Monday, June 27, 2005

Taiping......a small town in Perak

on friday,......my family with my uncle, aunty and my cousin, kimi went to taiping after church.... i was kinda tired tat time coz didnt sleep da whole day on tat day.....i thought can sleep in da car but didnt sleep well lah coz my dad's van aircon damn cold.....i was freezing all da way 2 taiping.....it was a 3hr journey 2 reach taiping from KL......upon reaching there at 3am..... i still couldnt sleep....so my cousin bro took me n my bro 2 da nearest cyber cafe in his Kenari......IMHO....computers there really outdated.....its lik they never upgrade it since da time i went there which it's lik 2 yrs ago.....anyway, when there, play a few games n then went back 2 my uncle's home.....
at 6.45am, my family with my uncle n aunty.....we went 2 da market 2 eat breakfast.....no many choices there coz its still early in da morning....there's tis particular "kuih" tats quite nive lah....crispy on da outside, soft on the inside.....dunno wats da name but my uncle says its so sort of carrot cake.....i beg 2 differ....to my opinion, it was yam....anyway, da chee cheong fun there oso quite nice.....after breakfast, my aunt went 2 da market n bought some vege 2 be taken home 2 KL and my mom followed her.....da thing there compare 2 KL it much, much more cheaper.....my mom n aunt bought a lot of things n after their shopping spree....we went 2 c my family's fren, it was bout 2 hr we were there......
then, when 2 a particular shop tat sells hiong pang......it was a small, family business......crap!!! 4got 2 take their name card.....anyway...their hiong pang kenot get in KL 1....hv 2 go all da way there n buy.....my family bought in bulk da hiong pang.....then, went back 2 my cousin's place n cont 2 play in da cyber cafe there...."Yan tada Yan" .....hehe....
an hr in cc then, went out 2 hv lunch @ da same place....tis time most of da store alredi open....i tried almost everything tat they offer......from thier char keuy teow 2 thier mee rebus....it was cheap n value 4 money.....then as usual.....my aunt n mom went 2 Nagoya.....a textile shop in taiping....n bought a few clothes...then we went back 2 my cousin's place....
by tat time...still kenot sleep even i try 2......wat 2 do....go CC lah after tat......
then, i prepared myself 4 my another cousin's wedding.....(i noe....my family very big 1....) at 6.00 pm....im alredi ready n my aunt from Penang dropped by n said hello.....took a few pics then left da house to da restaurant 4 da wedding dinner.....
bout da wedding.....i'll post it in another blog coz still waiting 4 Kimi 2 pass me da photos////

0 comments: