Thursday, July 07, 2005

its been a week......

aih.....its been more then a week a my cousin sis still not yet pass me da pix 4 da wedding....claming tat it was lost....LOL...kenot show u some pix of my another cousin's wedding......

anyway, i'll just share my experience when i was there......

where did i last stop....ohh ya...after dressing up neatly, me and my family with my uncle and aunty went to the wedding dinner...it was at a chinese restaurant (forgot the name alreadi..) we were the first one in there.....nobody except the bride's(my cousin that is getting married) parents.....tat time was 7.00 pm and the place was already filling up until some people dont have place to sit......after that, the restaurant was packed with families from both side of the couple, friends and etc....1 table was cramped with about 12 people....damn "sempit" that time.....

the uncle in-charge of the PA system played golden oldies from 60's (most of them are all chinese oldies).....i was kinda having a headache at the time hearing all that song.....(some of there were like chinese opera).....

the couple entered the restaurant at 8.30pm....the announcer announces the arrival of the bride & groom.....then it was "makan" time.....the food there were ok lah....not that nice lor.....i'll give 6 out of 10 for the food.....

the food was the least of my worries, there was a karaoke session.....i thought most of the woman there will sing.....mana tau...all middle age beer drinking man was onthe stage singing.....all my "bulu roma naik" because of this.....some of them are like Malaysia idol rejects..... by that time, my headache got worst.....

then, something struck my mind, why my cousin is getting married at this age(she's only 21 years old)???? then i ask my cousin sis who is sitting right beside me.....

me :eh....why all of the sudden she's getting married at this age ah??
sis:aiya.....u dunno mah??buy 1 free 1 mah...
me :huh??(blurred...)
sis:aiyo, she's already 3 months pregnant.....that's why there are getting
married....
me:ohh i see....no wonder....
sis:that's why they have save face mah...
me :but, em thai em chut lor(not noticables)


then, my headache got more worst because of all da middle aged m'sia idol rejects......at 11.00pm, the wedding dinner reach its climax with the usual 'yum seng' then, 11.15, we all depart from the restaurant with a few photo session and went home.....
my family, then journeyed back to PJ after that......we reach home at 3.00 am..

it was tiring, but i'll enjoyed myself there....

0 comments: