Thursday, September 15, 2005

Nothing 2 write.......



This few weeks is kinda bored because there's nothing happening in my life......That's why i've got nothing to blog.......Even this blog is written out of boredom......

This is because so many homeworks, assignments, presentations, and also tests to be completed and done......I don't want to bored you guys with my routine life through this blog.......

Although is kinda boring lately, my surrounding has change a bit.....Not a very drastic change.....but it's quite noticable to me......Im not sure what's going on but i think if im not mistaken, since the start of this week...... girls in my college that i rarely talk to or mingle around is communicating with me......and it's like the first time im hearing their voice......Im not thinking that im very 'perasan' but if you guys very in my shoes, you will think this is a different situation that im in.......(to all flamers , dun jump the gun and start shooting me).....

I just don't know why, but this is what i felt this way or may be just that i don't take notice of my surrounding as specific and this time.......or is it the other way around?????

Don't care about it that much because have to concentrate on my studies and get ready for my SWE(industrial training) in 3 month's time and have to train for 5 months......bye for now.....

4 comments:

w3s said...

Is it because you became more LENG CHAI? Or they drop their standard? Hehe, joking, dude.

Nothing happened by chance. But whatever it is, always remember, you reap what you've sowed. So, if you be nice & be friendly with people around you. In return, people will be friendly & nice towards you.

Does this shed some light to you?

Hehe, I am not sure.

Jason Choo said...

ya.....u gv me a bit of a clearer pic....thx man

J@cob & Anne said...

just becareful what they can do to u...lol....

Anonymous said...

Rather useful phrase