Wednesday, September 21, 2005

SSWE(Short Supervised Work Experience) @ Housekeeping.......

SSWE in the Sunway Hotel was a taste of the real thing that i'll be facing in few months time......(my industrial training).....My housekeeping lecturer (Ms Dragon Lady) made us go for this to make us aware of what is it all about in the houselkeeping department of a hotel........it was only for about 2 hour it lasted......i had to make the bed and vaccum the floor in 4 rooms(my trainer a.k.a 1 of the staff, yogi from Bangadesh, did the toilet.....) i didnt want to clean the bathroom because it is so different that what i was taught by Dragon lady....err...i mean my lecturer......so, i just do the bed and vaccum the floor.....i did about 4 rooms in total...

it was kinda fun that i learn so much from it and yogi was a nice guy......i made so many mistake in a few rooms but he was helpful and patient in teaching me......

i only did it for 2 hours and i was a bit tired alreadi.....Yogi had to do this 8 hours everyday......i really respect that guy......

after 5pm i had to go and i bid farewell to Yogi and went to the Housekeeing department office..... there i saw the Queen of all Dragon Ladies aka Executive Housekeeper, Ms Nancy Leong.....her stare was very intimidating as it if i look in at her i'll vapourize into thin air(i exegarated bit...heheh)....she ask my friend and me for feedbacks and then i went home......

im very grateful that i didnt pick housekeeping as on of my SWE(industrial training) for 5 months....hehe : )

0 comments: