Monday, October 10, 2005

A day with mixed feeling.........

Today, it was not an ordinary day for me as it was mixed so many types of emotions....there's sad, happy, angry, frustrated, and calmness and in 1 day...(i noe wat u guys r thinking.....heck other oso feels the same way everyday....)
anyway......the day started off wit blocked nose and i can practically smell nothing....i was also snezzing all the way to college and also in class.....after that, i had a meeting with my sub-ordinates as a group leader.....aaiya...no need to say lah....always must have meeting one.....the turn out was poor as not all attended the meeting, i was a bit annoyed that time, but it was still ok for me....them me and my team members sat down to discuss some matters regarding our project.....i ask all my team members who were present there to come up with an idea for a theme....althought it was so sudden, we had to brainstorm the idea....on of my fren said something that triggered a fuse in my brain and i exploded in front of everyone(not literary lah), i pack my stuff and left for home.....accidently kicking a chair in the cafeteria and left college....was furious at that time at the same time felt guilty for doing that to my sub-ordinates.....i went to pyramid to vent my anger, so i went to the bowling alley to bowl.....it didnt make me better but even worst....as i couldnt concentrate and keeping getting splits.....i was more furious that time.....then, i went home.....
to make matters worst.....i lost RM5 when i was going home....i only found out when i was at home.....that time.....still angry....
later on,.....watch some TV and i felt a bit cool off tat time.....still, the scene in college still taunts me.....
at around 6pm, (btw, tat was my time 2 use da net @ home), when i was about to use the comp......the stupid electricity suddenly shuts down for 1 hour......anger rise a bit that time....
around 7.12pm, electricity came back......yay!!!! anger gone half of it.....
then, around just now, at 8.45pm, i receive an email from one of my friends and also subordinate......she said that she was not angry with me and understand my feeling of the pressure of stress........immediatly, all my anger went away in an instance......now, happily writing this blog.....

just wanna tell everyone reading this, that if life is on a tight rope, whisper a prayer to God as he'll help you in your life and makes everything beautiful in the end........

0 comments: