Wednesday, December 14, 2005

1 week already........

Didnt blog for almost a week now, coz lazy working leh........

It has been more then a week since i've started my industrial training in McD's as acoolie Restaurant Manager Trainee......For the first few days.....it was very tiring because so much bloody things to do not used to working after 1 1/2 years didnt work........my legs were in pain for standing and walking for 8 hours........
Now, its not that bad because too many things to do as you dont get bored easily........my managers were ok lah.....can tahan them lah nice people.....always willing to teach me and correct me if i make a mistake or anything.......

I didnt regret choosing McD as my internship training.........i was mocked and laugh by my friends reluctant at first to choose it.....but by god's grace, it was a right choice to go there.......the internship salary is so little!!!! but more then what my other friends were getting from their place...hahahaahah is not that important as the value of training is much more valuble.......hehe

McD's is a great place to train for internship training as they gives you a lot of career opportunity to become the clown if you ever want to run a fast food chain like McD's (they r not paying me 2 advertise tis they should lah coz promoting them......its just my opinion......)

There is still another 4 months and 3 weeks left in my training.......but if time flies at this current rate, it will be very fast (yay!!!)......

But for now.....i'll just endure the tiredness have fun there and do a good job in McD's by God's grace.....

If any of you would like to kacau me visit me, the McD's that im in is in Mentari......opposite the famous Yuen Steamboat near my house.....sometimes kinda bored leh.....

PS...just trying out the sensored lines on words like in Wes's blog......haha

1 comments:

w3s said...

Wah.. REALLY A LOT OF CENSORSHIP loh..

Hehe..