Saturday, December 03, 2005

I am the invisible man......



This past few weeks.....i felt that i was invisible to my surroundings........to my friends........to the environment....
i fell like a lamp post by the roadside which people could care less......(b4 u guys bombard me saying tat im very judging, childish, too emotional, etc.....im just writing based on myself n every1 is entitle to their own opinion).....

I fell like that im all alone, by myself with God of course lah........
what a boring world this is......I fell that im just not fitting in society....like an outcast(dun worry.....im not writing a death note....)
i only find comfort by praying and also writing my feelings in this blog......still....there's this void exist in my life....kinda sucks this feeling.....

i fell so down and sad......no one know as i always hide my feelings with another face(im not wearing a mask)....only this blog and perhaps the people reading my blog lor(i noe hardly ppl visit my blog anymore....)

*sign......im too down-hearted to write anything anymore......im not the type of person that pours out feeling to others......always keeping it too myself as i dont to trouble others with my problems......

0 comments: