Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Holidays toooooo short!!!!!

I 've just finish my exams yesterday.......(haha, my seniors n juniors hv 2 suffer 1 more day )....boy...it was a bit tough...but thank god manage to do most of it......now, currently having a very,very short break from college before going to my industrial training.....(tok bout escaping da boiling water but jumped into the frying pan)......*sign....
gonna be busy the entire 5 months......plus, not getting to see any of my friends in college for that time period.....(in a way is a bit nice lah....coz some of them really give my headache....no offences).....anyway...my blogging days is not over because i'll be using my blog as my jurnal for my industrial training as i need to do my report.......i'll be writing what have happen to me in my workplace......i'll still be around....im not gone forever
(i noe some ppl wish 4 tat......lol...)
but worst part is my pet sis will be gone for good and i dont know when will she be back....gonna miss her he most.....*sob *sob....
this blog is a bit short but its just to thank everyone for being there for me and i appreciate all of it all though we have our up's and down's but we manage to pull through.....see you guys in 5 months' time......keep in contact always......arigato......merci borcoup....seh seh......tor che.......kam siah....terima kasih.......

0 comments: