Friday, November 25, 2005

Exams, 4 days holiday, then, industrial training for 5 month.....

what am i doing here???? i should be studying for my exams!!!!!......i've study too much for my brain to process all that info.......now, taking a break and writing this blog for fun......hehe : ) exams.....*sigh* i really don't like it very much (who does???)...thank god my exam is like only 3 days(discounted saturday and sunday).....at least got time to do some last minute revision........(always do things last minute 1......lol).....

i've been studying since in the afternoon until now......(2am)...just finish revising 12 chapter of my subject......*haih* damn boring that subject......still have to study it coz its part of my module........

although my exams only last for 3 days, i dont have any holiday because i'll be doing my industrial training for 5 months starting from 5th december 2005........no time for futsal already or going online to blog........worst..... my pet sis is also going back to Melaka......cannot see her adi *sob *sob.......gonna miss her the most....

they say 5 months will come and go very fast.....(i hope so, too)....well faster go, faster finish....lol.....
(im crapping around coz headache after studying too long.....)

before ending tis blog, i'll would like to wish sarah a happy birthday.....hehe....u can never wish someone's birthday enough....hehe....(i did it in friendster, on msn(2am!!!she was still on9),and now, on my blog...) it's very rare for me to wish someone soooo many time......i think you're the first....hehe...
I pray that your wish will come true and all the best in the coming years......

0 comments: