Saturday, November 19, 2005

7 things.....

haih....kena char by Sarah to write bout 7 types of stuff........nvmlah, since nowadays got no nice topic 2 post for your viewing pleasure, i'll gonna post tis.....

7 random facts about me:
1) Do things last minute
2) See too much anime
3) Love to cook
4) I love my pet sis very much
5) Like to kacau my friends
6) Like to make jokes
7) love to eat!!!
7 things I plan to do before I die (if ever i die tht is):
1) get married---doesn't every1???
2) have my own career
3) have my own house
4) compete with Iron Chef in the Kitchen Stadum, Japan
5) Find back my 1st crush n she how's she is doing
6) write a will.....duh!!!
7) get rid off my bad habits
7 things I cant do:
1) I cant dance.....
2) I cant run a marathon....haha
3) I cant write properly with my right hand.......im a lefty...duh!!!
4) I cant change the past....wat is done, its done
5) I cant stand on my hands
6) I cant swim that well
7) I cant ride a motorcycle
7 things that scare me:
1) People that appear out of nowhere in front of you...
2) Cockroach
3) Salesman that tries to sell stuff
4) Getting rejected by girls
5) life without food to eat is scary
6) motorcycles
7) girls having eyes shadows like a ghost.....
7 most important things in my room:
1) Computer
2) Fan
3) TV(not included astro)
4) Pillow
5) my electronic gadgets
6) Mirror
7) my bed
haih......im still online and it's now 3am......dunno y still cant sleep.....lol....

0 comments: