Saturday, November 12, 2005

5 bad habits of mine......

haih.......tis sarah ah......mentang-mentang come back into the blogging world, 1st thing adi make me reveal my bad habits......lol
anyway.....welcome back to blogging after almost 6 months of absent from the blogging world......
im da last 1 to post tis i think......

Top 5 habits of mine.......
1) so old already still watch cartoon....especially on the Nickelodeon channel 60 in Astro.....fairly oddparents, spongbob squarepants, etc

2)Go online not to find info but to waste time......Friendster, MSN, naruto, bleach, etc.

3)Study last minute for exam....not the night before but a few hours before exams.....XD

4)Like to kacau my friends in college......

5)I dont comb my hair.......(izzit a bad thing i dunno)

tis is just some of them......cannot reveal too much lah.......kena laugh only later.....haha....must try and break this bad habits.....XD

0 comments: