Sunday, November 27, 2005

Wedding @ Seremban.......

I just came back from Seremban at 1.00am just now...... I was in Seremban to attend my cousin's wedding, By the way........Ben tan & Su lin...wish you guys have a happy and everlasting marriage.....
this is the second wedding of my relative this year that i've attended....the 1st one being in taiping.......i think i've post it in my previous post a couple of months back......anyway......in the morning, me and my family went up to Seremban to attend the bride and groom in marriage ceremony...... then, lepak in seremban in Jaya jusco for a while, then went to the dinner in Alison Klana resort.........
There were, if im not mistaken, there is 50 tables of family and friends.....my family was sitted at the 1st table.......(wa lau weh.....so front!!!!!)...anyway, my family was not the only family at the table, my uncle(my mom's brother) was there,too.....along with my cousins, hoi Meng, Pui San and the very, very cute Pui Yee!!!!(too bad didnt bring a camera to take the pics to show u guys....)oh ya.....Desmond Soo was there too along with his parents......(tat fella ah......hitting on Pui Yee only ....hahaha)

We had a 7 chinese course dinner(not enugh wei!!!!) of shark fin soup, steam chicken, garupa, fried prawn etc......
othere then that, i had a couple of drinks.....(6 glass 2 be exact!!!) of red wine.......i was not drunk after the 6th glass, just my face turn red......hahaa......
after the dinner concluded, we bid farewell to my uncle (smile at Pui Yee and she smiled back at me........damn!!! sweet her smile....can melt a guys heart......), shaked hands with the newly weds n my their dad's and mom and their in-l;aws........(my aunty, mom's older sister was the grooms mom....)i comglatulated them (say good bye to Pui Yee...hehe) and bid farewell to them.......At 11.30pm, we drove off from that place and went home at 12.40am........
it was fun, tho......meeting all my relative of my mom's side.....as you guys know....my family very big wan......so many until the family tree also cannot fit everyone.....haha.....
i having a bit of headache now.....just wanna finish this and go to sleep........zzzzz

0 comments: