Sunday, January 01, 2006

1st Aniversary as a Blogger.......

Just came back from my friend's friend's house after celebrating new year's eve outside pyramid.....damn tired.....but quite fun lah.....hehe

Today, This time last year, was the first time i crap on my blog and also the turn of a new year.......talk about killing 2 birds with 1 stone...

It's been a year since i started blogging after seeing a few of my friend's blog......so many stuff happened throughout the year and most of it are in my blog.....

when looking back in my blog i realized that my life suxxxxx!!!!! 1 year just pass by so fast.....it's like everything happen so fast....

Throughout the year....i face a lot of problems in life.......most of it solved by God's grace.....some still in the process of completion......

This new year of 2006......my resolution for the year is:-
1)be close to God
2)lose weight be more healthy
3)throw away my bad habits
4)drink less....obviously not water lah....
5)get good result and graduate with a diploma
6)get a girl nice friend
7)go away bad habits
8)sleep less and not like a pig
9)finish my assignments and projects on time and not last minute.....
10)study hard
11)repeat the whole thing for next year's resolution

This is my resolution for this year...i hope i can fulfill it and also it would be nice if my friends will to write their resolution on their blog....

0 comments: