Saturday, January 28, 2006

CNY tomorrow.........

My manager was nice enough (by God's grace) to give me 4 days off from work.....yay!!!!! now i can sleep enjoy and rest more........but it does come with a price.......

For the past 2 weeks, i had to work every single day without off, but it is worth it......

not only that....my dad was nice enough to give me and early 'angpow' which i least expected from my parents..... (haha...got cash in my wallet...at last....)

but, this off day will be used mostly for my industrial training
report.......haih..holiday also much do work......(wanna rest oso kenot.....lol)

anyway.......i wanna go a few places during my off day and the 1st thing that i'll do is to fix my handphone........(2 weeks of a screen-less handphone......)

damn!!!couldn't read my message, call people, etc..... but dunno whether wanna fix it or not ot get a new one?????

haih...what a dilemma.......

aiya.....i dont care about that lah.....just wanna enjoy my 4 days holiday.....enjoy it while it last....

cheers...

0 comments: