Wednesday, February 01, 2006

So fast 4 days......

Today is the 4th day of chinese new year.......and also the end of my long damn short!!! off day.....*sign...so fast time flies.....haih....not enough time to enjoy myself nor relax.....must go work tomorrow.....(tat means 2day lor...in da evening.....damn confusing.....)

This year chinese new year, my family didnt plan to go anywhere like in previous years.....wanted to go to Penang...but dunno whether my aunty is there or not.....(coz she's having a bit of ammnesia and also her husband recently passed away...) that's whether i dont think there is a place for my family to stay.....

Almost every year, my family and i will go somewhere lah for a holiday.....last year was Perak (my dad's hometown), last, last year was Seremban (my mom's sis place), last, last year was Penang(my mom's hometown), etc....This year is just stay at home and watch some TV and shopping lah......

Beside, if my family did go anywhere.....i can't go because i'll be working that time...

Anyway......since i've got nothing much to do at home, i may as well blog.....lol....

I watched the stupid and irritating unique video that kenny sia made and put on his blog.....that stupid "ha-ha" song is stuck in my head!!!!!

Whenever i see the "Si Qian Jin" (4 Little Golden Princess)"(da 4 cute singing girls on TV everytime CNY), it'll will make me remember kenny sia's video.....hahahahahahaha......damn!!!that song is still in my head....LOL!!!!!

its now already 4am......i dont feeling like sleeping......just surfing around until i fall asleep......

0 comments: