Saturday, February 25, 2006

50 days left......

There's 50 more days to go till i finish my training in McD's........it seems like yesterday where i started with fries.....now, it like, in the kitchen, the counter, management work,etc......

Becoming the Jack of all trades has it's pros and cons........the good thing is that you can do anything without being told what to do.......the bad thing is that they push you where ever there's not enough people (like a football getting toss around......lol)

anyway.......really got nothing to blog this few weeks.....im very lazy really got nothing to talk about my life........

Last week......my friends from college and i met up each other because she misses me!!!! long time never yum char together......

I actually had work that day....but it started at 5pm....so met up woth them at 1pm in Nando's........

My friends was surprised and happy to see me........surprised because they saw me slimmer then before......

JT: Wah!!!!! Jason lost weight......
SV: Yalah.....no more big tummy
Me:*swt (in my mind thinking that they must have their
eyes checked) no lah....dun have lah
JT:Really!!!!!!! ("!" exclaimation mark coz she was talking so loud)
me:dun hv lah.......

then, went to nando's have some makan.......didn't like nando's that much because went there 1 time and the chicken was dry.....and they claim that their peri-peri sauce especially their flaming hot peri-peri is damn hot.....i beg to differ...it no more hotter then the chicken rice chilli packet that they give.......not bad mouthing nando's but i was expecting flaming hot to be REALLY HOT!!!!!......not just the slight tingling in my mouth......but their side dishes was nice though.....

back to my friend's conversation.....me???? thinner??? ya rite.....i fell the same even before i started with my training......i leave it for you guys to judge.......i didnt do any workout or on diet or something......just my regular dose of futsal every week......

if they say the same, then i'll believe them lor......

anyway, i wanna go to sleep already coz wanna got to work tomorrow........haih..work everyday oso very sienz 1........lol

cheers.........

0 comments: