Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Goodbye, old "Friend"......

Based of the title, my friend did not pass away or something, it's just a title for my blog......




Image hosting by Photobucket



After 5 years of using my nokia 3310, finally i laid it to rest......(i didnt throw it away.....just kept it some where lah....) I've waited for 1 whole month to get my hands on a N-Gage QD.....yay!!!!!!!Thank the Holy Spirit for this blessing.........



So, this post is dedicated to my old phone........



i took it everywhere i went........it's been my companion for so long.......back then, this simple phone was the "bomb" of every teenager who want to get their hands on it......it was the time where WAP, GPRS or even 3G was still alien to us.......good ol' sms and mono-tone sounds of a ringing tone......



My old "friend" is now obsolete, spare parts for this phone is very scare......once, i broke my phone screen, and had to wait for a few days just to get the replacement screen......the guys that i ask to fix my phone gave me that "so-outdated-still-got-people-use-this-ancient-phone" look......i just left and went to another place to fix it........looks like my phone is not good enough to be fixed by the shop......



Im still not used to my new phone as from the simple features of my old phone to the vast button and complicated stuff on the new one......



Cheers......

0 comments: