Saturday, March 25, 2006

22 days to go!!!!!!!

Time flies by damn fast when you're working.......i start my training about 4 months ago.....that was about 130 days ago.....Now, there's just 22 freaking more days!!!!!!......plus, ive should have added the javascript next to your screen long time ago.....lol.....Just realize it recently.......

Anyway better late then never......

i felt it was just like yesterday when i started my training..........deprieve of doing my stuff like futsal, hanging out with my friends, watch football, lepak see-see leng lui in shopping complexes......It's just a matter of time till i go back college to finish my diploma.........

im gonna miss working there....with all my new friends, free food not really gonna miss the managers there lah......haha...lol...

well, have to 'tahan' for another 22 days there.......and another month to finish my report......damn malas lah.......

Finish this training, the first thing i'll do is find a girlfriend play futsal!!!!!!!

Cheers!!!!

0 comments: