Tuesday, February 14, 2006

That special day........

Image hosting by Photobucket

That Special Day
by Jason Choo

It's that time again,
When all lover celebrate their love together,
Roses are bought for their love ones,
Candlelight dinner for 2,
Spending time together,
On a special day,


For i dont believe on that special day,
Why do we have to celebrate our love on that day?
I don't need to tell you how i fell,
For you know already,
I love you everyday of my life,


That day may be special for all lovers,
But you are special to me everyday,


Valentine's day is just another day,
But our love is here to stay,


Forget all the chocolates and flowers,
You are all i need,
As you're the best gift that anyone could ever have,


You don't have to say a word,
For your pure heart says it all,


My dear,
Everything i say it's all from my heart,
I meant every word i say,
Purely and solely from my heart,
To show my love to you.



This is one of my latest poem that i made for V-day........Everytime a special day or a special person cross my mind......my creative side will show itself.......


Im not the person you would think that likes literature or even art.....but sometimes, my left brain will function to produce creativity.....(or izzit right???dunno leh....)


Im not doing anything for V-day(or am I????) this year.....it'll be just another day for me......but it's kinda sad 'lah' .....some more it's my off day.......


aiya...just sleep only lah through it lah........

Cheers......

0 comments: