Saturday, March 24, 2007

ABC Survey

A is for age
21+

B is for booze of choice
A good shot of whiskey & cola hits the spot

C is for career
Currently still working....still working on it

D is for your most dreaded
work

E is for essential item
my handphone and my wallet

F is for favorite song at the moment
Bad Day ~ Daniel Powter

G is for favorite games
Futsal and O2Jam

H is for Hometown
PeeJay

I is for indulgence
Ice cream!!!!

J is for favorite flavor of juice
watermelon

K is for kids
Not time yet....

L is for last hug from husband/wife
Haha!!1 also not yet

M is for years of marriage
0

N is for name of your crush
It's a secret.....shhh!!

O is for overnight hospital
When i was born.....

P is for phobias
heights

Q is for quote
"Just Do It, Dontt think about it"

R is for biggest regret
Not saying goodbye to my 1st crush

S is for status
Single, but currently thinking of some one right now...

T is for time you wake up
9.00am....go to work lor

U is for underwear
I do wear it.......doesn't everyone???

V is for vegetable you love
I love tomato

W is for worst habits
pinching my pimples...

X is for x-rays you've had
Never

Y is for yummy food you make
My spaghetti and choc cheese cake is to-die for

Z is for zodiac sign
Gemini

If anyone's up for this tag, feel free to copy and do it in your blog.....

Got to go to sleep adi.....need to wake up early tomorrow....

CHeers!!!!!

0 comments: