Thursday, May 01, 2008

Double post today....good bye my other "old friend"

Sorry guys for the lack of post as my old computer just "past away" and it's new "predecessor" just came in today from the shop.....

Finally, my old computer, after serving me for more then 8 years.....that's right!! 8 FREAKING LONG YEARS!!!!!!.....i finally retired it......(not putting any pics coz it's too graphical to witness what i've done to my old comp....)

We been through thick and thin, reformat after reformat, fighting malicious virus and worms, ranting writing all my blogs with it, thousands of assignments, projects etc, still....it was my faithful companion until it expired....

That's why today's post is to say farewell to my old, dead computer..... my "freeze for earth day" was the last post i wrote on my old computer.

Now, this post is using my brand new, DIY computer that i gotten from Low Yat just now.....After debugging, reinstalling and reformatting, i finally got it working......what better way to merasmikan this computer by doing a double post to make up for 1 week hiatus....right???

That's all for today, i still need to dig out some files from my old hard disk as some of my material from few weeks' of blog is in side....

Cheers!!!!

0 comments: