Saturday, May 03, 2008

Top Ten WORST pick up line

i remember last year i posted a top ten on my blog about Malaysian idol. I thought, what the heck, let do another one........

For today's topic, top ten worst pick up line that people have used before.......



Top Ten WORST pick up line

1. "Hey, I was just thinking of you! Okay, I'm all cleaned up now though."

2. "How would you like your eggs for breakfast: scrambled, boiled or fertilized?"

3."What do you say we go back to my place and do some math? Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and multiply!"

4. "You might as well sleep with me because I'm going to tell everybody we did it anyway."

5."Hey babe, do you know that my bedroom is soundproof?"

6."Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that was a Braille name tag."

7."I just want to tell you that you have a price to pay for being this cute, and I'm here to collect... your phone number, that is."

8."Did you know women are like parking spots? All the good ones are taken and the rest are handicapped. Which are you?"

9."Can I buy you a drink or do you prefer the cash instead?"

10. "If you've lost your virginity, can I have the box it came in?"

So, guys out there, NEVER ever use this pick up lines above as it's damn cheesy, crappy, and girls can sue you for sexual harassment, diminishing woman, etc...

IF you wanna use, t's up to you, don't blame me if you are bitched slap or thrown in prison because of it.....

Cheers!!!!



0 comments: