Saturday, August 06, 2005

Friends or some1 u noe??

Haihhhh....... just finish my exam last week.....everyone is should feel happy and wanna celebrate their "merdeka"....but not me.....im feeling kinda depress lately.....dunno why.....
but one thing for sure is that im in kinda a love triangle with my friend also also the girl i lik.......

Let's call the girl A and my friend B.......

i have feeling for A since long time ago (refer to previous post--regarding the 'clues').....my friend, B, too have a crush on her(which he denied to everyone).... a few people knew of my crush, even B(because i told him about it...silly me) he even told me that he does not have a thing for her anyone and wanna become single for a while(very convicing, aih???) (Where got people tell you things you don't want you to hear.....LOL)

Everyone knew that B is close to A but he told me that they are have nothing going on (ya rite)....they sometimes go out with other friends for 'makan' or games (im not in the picture)......they are close to each other compare to me.....

i do not know where i stand in this.......just look at the situation, im like a "ker lei fei" (extra in the movie i.e deadman 1, guy with glasses, etc) i want to confront her and confess my feelings to her long time ago but my friends to me that it will scare her away. But know, after a few months of thinks about it, i finally come to my senses that its just a feeling that comes and go.....

She dont treat me like she treats B, im like someone she knows, not even a friend......why do i go after her also i dunno......... very, very depress now lah...cannot believe my good friend will do something like this to me......

Most people always treat me as if they just know me instead of a friend....friends are very hard to find this days......You might know a person's personality or habits, but they will still be some you know and not a friend.......

A friend will help you in anyway possible and take care of you when you're in need.....looks like my good friend, B is just another person who treats me the same way othe people treat me.....**sign

1 comments:

IA3D Studio© said...

brother ,don't depress...
ask for grace. pray n look to God...

there is many many things you still don't understand & have not come path with which are worst and so called uneasy than this.

so.. DO NOT THINK SO MUCH.
(If u get what i mean)