Thursday, August 25, 2005

A whole new semester with headache subjects......



Wahhh!!!!!! This week just started my new semester....Semester 5.....
before i continue, i would like to thank the Lord for very good results i receive in my finals last semester.....

continue to my post.....This semester is a killer semester as few new subjects will be teached such as MICE--(and im not meaning da prural of mouse)it's Meeting, Incentive, Convention, Exibition), Organisation Behaviour(dunno what is it about), Cost accounting(damn complicated with a more complicated lecturer), Housekeeping II(life with the dragon lady lecturer) and also Front Office which it's teach by last semester course tutor(people nicknamed him "Doremon"---dunno why??)

All this subjects is killer subjects as each and everyone of them has soooooo many assignments, presentations and also **glupp** homework.....This semester cannot play so much as last semester....must study very hard.....

In addition, in about 4 months time, im gonna be on my 5 months industrial training and until April 2006.....in the mean time, must summit a lot of reports and go to numerous interview with my future employers......waahhhhhhhhh!!!!stress like nobody's business.......

But my time table is okaylah because although i've got class from 8.30pm to 4.30pm, i've got friday's of every week.......that's da good news lah


There is more bad news.....i've got my club activities to run and with just a few week's time, another event runned by my club have to be done.......and last but not least....a video shoot that is directed by me have to be complete by this semester......or else.....kena pancung kepala by my producer....(actually their my lecturer in-charge of this and also high expectation from my School's director of SHTM).......

This semester cannot 'play-play' anymore.......must 'gambateh' in my studies with God's help lah of course.......

0 comments: