Monday, April 04, 2005

Bloody group members!!!!

2day was da 2nd day of preparation 4 2molo's buffet........i, as da Chef of The Day is in-charge of everything tat is related 2 all da dishes da will be placed in da restaurant......I had a briefing after finish preparation wit my team members........i told them tat they hav 2 summit 2 me a report by friday........a few of them opposed tat they wan 2 do only 1 of the report when each of us r require 2 do 2 -3 report.......i told her tat everyone will do more then 1 but she rebelled and wanted 2 do 1 report........ she even told me 2 shut up as i raised my voice coz i dun think tat my msg reached her brain.......i wan damn frustrated wit her and just walked away.........not only tat.....when i was in da restaurant looking @ da decor and i tooked up a palm leaves(the other group's wan) and i took 2 of it and she scolded me as is i broke something of us or destroy their decor........i even said sorry 2 her but she scold me more louder........who da heck 2 do u think u r???...... i felt like i wanna slap her on her face but i resist and vent my anger on da wall.......i gonna screw u guys 2molo.......u watch out!!!!!

wat a bloody day.......i get back my revenge on u guy!!!!!

0 comments: