Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Hurrah!!!!! tat's da last of my practical's.....

Finally.......i finish all my group practical exam, be it in da restaurant or kitchen.......yeah!!!!! no more stupid group members 2 giv me a hard time and no more 'mangkuk ayun' bossing me around.......i dun have 2 be troubled b them anymore (4 now)
but, im gonna miss my kitchen service and.....a bit 'lah' in my restaurant service....... now i can concentrate on my exam which is next week.........but, i still hav 1 more practical exam.....ABO!!!!! tis is kinda hard having 2 open a bottle of wine, doing da garnishing and oso identifying spirit measures.......i hope i can go through it by God's grace and get a good grades from it........in 2 week's time, i'll hav my sem brake.....but it only will last for 1 week and then i'll start my 4th sem........

0 comments: