Monday, April 25, 2005

Sem break comes and goes......

it's hav been a week alreadi tat my sem break hav come n go.......it was a boring week wit nothing 2 do nor anywhere 2 go........all i did was just lying around @ home n going on9......finally 2day it's over!!!!FINALLY!!!!! kinda getting bored @ home......
2day, i went 2 college 2 get my result.........THANK GOD!!!!!! i got a satisfying result out of it, even though i literary didnt touch da note........or else it will be better tat wat i got......nevertheless, its still a good result 2 get........n still maintain a 3.1 point average in my CGPA.........: )

after tat, went 2 pyramid 2 walk around 2 check something out......bumped into some of my collegemate and had 'makan' in pizza hut.....my frens treat......hehe.....(freeload of my frens.......so bad...) then, went 2 get a pair of earphone after my old 1s dunno fly where......

must prepare 4 sem 4 coz its gonna be tougher than last sem n by God's grace, manage 2 pull through.........most probably my blogging time will be lesser......hope i can write more if i had da time........

0 comments: