Wednesday, April 13, 2005

wat r frens 4........anyway???

i thought r there 4 u and 2 guide u in da pathway of ur life???? Frens r there 2 support u???? to help u in need?? coz....... "a fren in need is a fren indeed" tat is 1 of da common proverbs use........ to me......not really true.......

i honestly tell u tat my mandarin speaking skills is next 2 none......Frankly, i really dunnohow 2 speak well........but, im willing 2 learn it even though from da number's 1 -10......so far, i've learn a few words tat enable me 2 communicate wit 2 da aunty who take order in da restaurant, whether drinks or 4 food.....

everyday, i learn a new word from my frens......but it came wit a price.......everytime i try 2 make a sentences, they will laugh @ me n saying how funny i pronouns certain word......i fell very down rite now coz 2 learn, i learn from them.....but i dunno y they can laugh bout it.......im willing 2 learn but everytime i try, laughter can be heard from them......wat type of frens is tis????

ppl trying 2 learn but 'kena' laugh @.......it really make me wanna quit learning n just go on with my life without learning it.......

mandarin is da 2nd most spoken language in da world.......n i dun wan 2 be left out......plz lah......dun b lik tat, wanna help, giv support not laughter......izzit so fun, huh??? y dun u put urself in my shoe 4 a change n c how u lik it.......LOL

not only tat......my ex-admiree(a person who u prev lik) was passing me a piece of paper n i ask her izzit a love letter 4 me(i ask in a joking manner) she reply n i quota her....."dream on"

Dream oN!!!!!!!! looks who's dreaming now??....... lik you cantik sangat......LOL.......i where got lik u alreadi...... i totally 4gotten bout u alreadi long time ago......dun be so perasan can a not????

0 comments: