Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Visiting relatives from Penang - Day 2

Today is the 2nd day of my journey in Penang.......

I woke up at 9.00am and just brush my teeth.....too lazy to mandi today....lolzz.....went to Jalan York where we went to Sri York condo.....where we visit my mom's, father's, sister's, daughter's, daughter, who also used to be my mom's ex-housemate.......

Confusing????

i was that time my mom told me......haha......

It's just my *mom's, cousin's, daughter......


My mom was doing some catching with them, while my dad was talking with *her brother......

Me.......i was just playing with my handphone the whole time until the batteries died......I'd had to borrow my nephew's charger to enable me to play some more........hahaha!!!!!

I won't bother you guys with the details of the conversation as i was kinda in a dazed......We were there for nearly 5 hours......talking about the old times, the new time, food, places etc.....You name it, the talked out about it........

After that, we went to my father's sister's house in Ayer hitam.....it was a 20 minutes drive to that area from jalan York, and 25 more minutes to "hike" to their house......The house stood up practically on a hill top.......no joke......

My dad's van had to be a makeshift 4x4 climbing up the forest terrain......Kenapa, Tak Percayakah???(why?? you dont believe ar??)

It was damn dangerous as the roads were narrow and some places does not have any roads!!!!
Kinda scary.....It was almost near the cliff......

Meet my bubbly aunt who is hard of hearing and wont take 'No' for an answer......if she insist, you must take it...... the house was nice and my uncle own the whole land along with his other brother.....about 25 hectars..........wow!!! it's like having some land in Singapore.......

Anyway, we were there for a while until it was getting a bit dark.....we headed back to where we came from and pass through the forest and out to Queensbay Mall.....

Queensbay Mall it's similiar with Midvalley but with the exception of the right and left wing......it's just north to south.....Went ther for a visit and got my first digicam there...........yay!!!! at last!!!! got a digicam.....now can go take pictures......

I do have a few comments on my blog where i do not have any photo and makes the post boring.....now, i can post something that will let people see and feel my experiences that i wenr through.....

After that we went to the same place and eat.....just ate noodles and yong tau fu because i was kinda full......my aunts fed us until i was stuffed.......

Day 2 has finally come to an end and im sitting here in the traveller's lounge typing this post.....

See you guys tomorrow........good Nitezzz

0 comments: