Thursday, February 08, 2007

WIsh you all the best 白薯

白薯 (fan shi) -generally translated to Sweet potato.......aka Francis pronounced in English......

1 of my friend is going off to Australia tommorow......actually 2 of my friends.....the other is Rachel Tan, who is going to UniSA to futher her studies........

Im not going to see them off because of some personal matters i have to settle.....I can't bear to see someone off......it's very depressing as you'll feel that something is missing......Will miss him tho'.....KKJ less 1 player in their squad.......don't think will have enough people to play futsal later on...hahzz.....

Anyway, I just got back from having a farewell gathering at Yuen Steamboat.......As usual, wat until stomach bloated, talk crap all the time, try to take the chicken wings, which everyone wants to eat when eating there....etc......

Suprisingly, Uhmrigs was awfully quiet yesterday......Everytime when he's in any gathering, everyone will be the bud of his jokes......Everyone sure will 'kena' by him 'kau-kau'..... Yesterday, Karen was there will all of the guys......SHe's the only girl in our gathering as we didn't invite the other's coz this gathering is mostly comprises of the futsal gang.....But, we treated her like any other 'guy' in the group.....talk crap about racism and homosexuality......

Uhmrigs didn't even attempt to fightback with Karen with any remarks as he just defended himself by ignoring and pretend not to hear what she say......Should bring Karen 'the saviour' Lim more often to our gathering.......LoLzz

Heck, i cant even fight with uhmrigs as I've lost my 'touch' in shooting down and remarks post to me......Why???? My sarcasm, my razor sharp tongue, have all be worn down during my years in college as the war of words has used up most of my ammunitions........

Anyway, back to the topic....it'll be a few months he'll be in Australia. I don't really know when he'll be coming back ....most probably in December or so.......

So, I wanna wish you all the best there and don't bring back any diseases or some Guai Lo/Mui...Afterwards, your boyfriend, Jesudas/Samuel/Brian won't want to 'friend' you anymore......haha!!!!LoLzxx

Goodbye........and Cheers!!!!!

0 comments: